For multiple-part applications, the quality of information imaged onto the subsequent parts is just as critical as what is imaged on the original part. That means the method used to transfer the data is just as important as the text itself. Or maybe your application requires that some data NOT be transferred to some or all of the parts. We can help you design your business forms to achieve those goals.
- NCR or Bond Carbon: Select NCR or bond and carbon, depending on the application requirements.
- Carbons – Pattern, Stripe & Flex Carbons: Keep selected information from appearing on some or all of the subsequent parts by having carbon printed on selected areas of the tissue.
- Desensitizing or Sensitizing Ink: When using NCR papers in your forms, keep selected information from appearing on some or all of the subsequent parts by having a desensitized ink printed over those areas.
Spot Carbonizing on Bond: Keep selected information from appearing on some or all of the subsequent parts by using Carbonizing Bond paper and by printing only a pattern of carbon on the backer. Twin Web Pharmacy Labels King Printing Solutions provides pharmacies with customized, cost-effective labels and forms that let you project the right professional image—and build trust and brand recognition with your customers. Our KingScript forms provide exceptional, hassle-free performance along with a branding tool you customize. KingScript forms include:
- The adhesive labels for the prescription bottle, with your custom design, plus adhesive tabs
- The patient drug information form with your custom design
- Built-in receipts
- Other custom elements per your request