King Printing Solutions Started By Making Business Forms. It’s Still A Core Of Our Company.
King Printing Solutions was established as a printer of custom forms, and it is still one of our specialties.
Our technologies can provide you with amazing options.
Pharmacy and Form/Label Combinations
Since it’s the first one, seems we need some sort of intro before sending them off to the link to learn more? Learn more about our Twin-Web Products
King Printing Solutions currently works with a number of municipal and county governments to offer customized, cost-effective forms that let you project the right professional image—and manage your costs.
- Citation books with return envelopes
- Secure pressure seal forms for checks and payroll
- Multi-part forms for licenses, deliveries, inventory, and other uses
- Custom forms depending on your needs
- We can provide you with quotes on existing forms, or help you design new form applications
Continuous, Snap-A-Parts, and Checks
For multiple-part applications, the quality of information imaged onto the subsequent parts is just as critical as what is imaged on the original part. We can help you design your business forms (in up to eight parts) to achieve those goals — and very likely beat the price you’re paying now.
Multi-part form options include:
- NCR or Bond Carbon
- Desensitizing or Sensitizing Ink
- Spot Carbonizing on Bond
- Up to six colors depending on form size
- Encoding and Numbering
- Perforations and Punching
- Clean Edge Perforations for easy separation
- Die Cutting in a variety of sizes and shapes for special applications
- Mylar Reinforced Holes for long-term filing requirements
- Fastening, Special Gluing and Construction
Laser Cut Sheets
The ongoing growth of cut sheet printers in the market requires expertise in how forms for these printing systems are designed and produced. We can help you select the correct laser cut paper, perforations, and inks to make these forms process smoothly and consistently in your printers.
- 24 or 28 Lb. white laser compatible bond for normal uses (Other custom stock as needed)
- Up to 10 Colors Using Laser Compatible and UV Inks
- Invisible Perforations
- Numbering and Punching
We offer other specialized form options:
- Custom Attached/Blown On Labels
- Bar Coding Online or Off-line
- Security Features (Learn more about our Security Documents)
- Invisible perforations
Let Us Help with Your Next Project.
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.